The North End Ski Club is committed to providing a safe and healthy event and following all local and state guidelines. For this year’s North End Classic, we are implementing extra precautions, which will require full cooperation among our participants, volunteers and staff. We ask that you adhere to the following safety measures during your participation. Please be aware that the status of the North End Classic is subject to change at any time. We realize that the COVID-19 pandemic is a dynamic situation and if the status of the event changes, we will notify participants via email as soon as possible.
Race Safety Precautions
- Do not attend the event if you feel unwell for any reason
- All participants must be aware of the risks
- Participants are asked to wear a face covering in the start/finish area. Face coverings may be removed when you are on course, but please keep a covering with you for emergency situations
- All staff will wear a face covering at bib pick up and at the start/finish area
- Practice physical distancing in the common areas such as start/finish area
- Hand sanitizer will available in common areas and on course water tables
- There will be aid stations on the course with water and energy drink, but you are encouraged to bring and carry your own water/energy
- Tables and touch points will be limited and disinfected throughout the event.
- Outhouse and porta-potties are available and will be sanitized. Disinfectant wipes and/or spray will be provided for users to wipe down touch points before/after use.
- The cabin will not be open for warming. There will be an outdoor fire pit.
- Practice physical distancing throughout the event (6’ please)!
- Please do not congregate in the finish area.
- No registration is available in person. Registration is online only until 8:00pm on Saturday, February 5
- Packet/bib pickup is by drive-up only at Cable Community Center